To join an event, please follow the below steps:
- Complete the event registration process on the MyWhoosh website, as listed in Question 1 above.
- If you have received a confirmation email, launch the MyWhoosh app and log in.
- Connect your smart trainer and other devices and tap ‘Let’s Go’.
- A pre-race menu will be displayed on your screen. On the left, you will see the ‘Upcoming Events’ section listing future events.
- Tap the event of your choice to confirm your participation. The ‘GOING’ icon will appear on the selected event.
- Once your participation is confirmed, the ‘Join Event’ button will appear at the bottom-left corner of the pre-race menu 90 minutes before the event. The ‘Join Event’ button will remain visible until the event begins.
- You will have the option to auto-select the ‘Join Event’ button before an event starts, or it will automatically take you to the event 30 seconds before it begins.
- You can warm up and see your power and cadence data on the Event Start screen. This is also a good time to make sure all your hardware is connected correctly, and you are fully prepared.
- After the event starts, different sub-challenges (set within the overall event) will appear on the track before the finish line. Also, the right side of the screen displays your fellow competitors for you to keep an eye on!